About the Role
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience to provide a broad range of secretarial and administrative support to the leadership team. Under the direction of the firm’s Administrator, this successful candidate will manage all administrative needs for the organization including but not to be limited to the following responsibilities:
• Associates degree in business administration or related field and four years minimum of administrative experience. A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field and two years of administrative experience in an office environment is preferred
• Candidate must be self-motivated; and able to organize, prioritize, and carry out multiple tasks independently per deadlines
• Ability to be flexible, embrace change, analyze, and address challenges met in carrying out administrative functions
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
• Demonstrate maturity, tact, and a level of high confidentiality
• A positive can-do attitude and composure under pressure are critical
• Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft’s full Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
Employment is contingent on passing a mandatory Background Investigation.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) & 401(k) matching, STD, LTD & Life, Professional Development Assistance.
· Maintenance, organization, and cleanup of record-keeping and electronic filing systems
· Review and direct incoming correspondence and provide appropriate responses
· Arrange logistics for meetings including scheduling, obtaining event locations, soliciting quotes, inviting attendees, room set up, etc.
· Aid in preparations for special events
· Plan and coordinate travel arrangements
· Reading, researching, writing, editing, proofreading, and analyzing information/ documents
· Assist with marketing and social media postings, pay attention to trends, and popular topics within the tax & accounting field, and contribute suggestions in ways to attract and grow our audience
· Develop firm processes for better efficiency and effectiveness
· Help as needed with other duties
About the Company
VAAS Professionals is a Management & Consulting Firm looking for top-quality talent to join our growing team. We are an equal opportunity employer with a workplace culture built on mutual respect, teamwork, diversity, inclusion, and a desire for continuous career progression.